LIGHTING
LIGHTING

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

you've got that certain something

FALL INSPIRATION IS UPON ME. it better be, it's gettin cold up in here.
after spending a good ten days watching/twittering/texting/facebooking (remind me to slap myself later) about the"cryin" video by aerosmith:



i have finally fully formulated my fall vibe: neo-grunge silverstone.
i bought this skirt the other day and it sort of cemented everything in my brain..plaid flannel mini with a black tulle overlay? SOOOO NEO GRUNGE! sometimes f21 steps it up.


clicklclicklclick

the full silverstone would be to wear this with my combat boots or those wood-heeled docs, but this is the alternate- clogs? i am so into it!

i feel like grey ribbed tights might be the fulltime must for this fall, for me at least. they look weird good with everything.
baggy crocheted sweater thing, free tweed coat (needs buttons, i'm getting to it EVENTCH). today's outfit is just the START, i need to perfect this jazz.

things i need to LIVE THE DREAM:
flannel shirts that i like (i have ONE from this summer's thriftventures)
a perfect ratty denim skirt?
THOSE DOC BOOTS
...a bellybutton barbell?
stephen dorff
dramatic bungee jumps
a boy who will get half heart tattoos with me?

alas, the perfect flippy 1990s LA hair shall never be mine, not in the cards. i will have to be satisfied with (to quote molinga from earlier today) "silverstone by way of beetlejuice" because....that's my lot in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
LIGHTING