LIGHTING
LIGHTING

Sunday, September 27, 2009

new bffs

rainy days are slightly less enjoyable when you are in a house without a teevee..does that make me a philistine? (mabes. care? nopes.) i mean..i read a book today (true story!) but i would rather've watched a true life marathon?



in a bag packed for only 4 days, this combination existed. i am clearly deranged.



please welcome The Senator, making her international debut as my spiritual & governmental advisor. she likes to chill as close as possible to me at all times.



i think these tights are from the sockman, the dress is free people (it has pockets. my weakness). the mess on the floor is all my VERY IMPORTANT THINGS.



the senator made a bed out of my clothes last night. i think she's in love with me? sorry senator, my heart belongs to another. (booze. JK! it's weed. JKJKJK, it's shopping? ew, totally JK. twist: i don't have a heart!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
LIGHTING